Notaries Public are ” Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce for the financial services sector” as defined by the attached memorandum from US Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin. Notaries Public are “. . . workers who are needed to process . . . financial transactions and services, such as . . . settlement services,. . . to provide consumer access to . . . lending services, including . . key third party providers who deliver core services.”
As a company run by a Veteran, NeedANotary.Com is especially grateful to the nation when honoring our active military and veterans each year. There is a special kinship with fellow veterans that is felt whenever I find out a client has served. No matter what branch of service, we know the effort, the training, the experience, the pride of being in the military,
And the sacrifices…
- Unreliable imperial data places the total casualties for British regulars fighting in the Revolutionary War around 24,000 men.
- Approximately 620,000 soldiers died from combat, accident, starvation, and disease during the Civil War.
- The total number of both civilian and military casualties is estimated at around 37 million people. The war killed almost 7 million civilians and 10 million military personnel.
- World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total deaths ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.
- Korean War: Today’s official Pentagon figures are virtually the same: 33,651 battle deaths and 3,262 other deaths.
- Vietnam War – nearly 60,000 killed-in-action, over 150,000 wounded, and some 1,600 missing.
- Gulf War – 149 casualties and U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,424 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,952 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War.
In honoring Veterans this weekend, here is a guide to all the great Veterans Day free meals! As sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, cousins and neighbors. We thank you so very much for your service!